Hello! I’m Lottie and I’m from Rayleigh in Essex. Growing up spending lots of my childhood enjoying the outdoors, occasionally kayaking, sailing or rock-climbing and with plenty of family holidays to Scotland has naturally made me a very outdoorsy person! I also spent 3 years of my life living in Scotland which definitely helped me find my style of photography you see today.
//A Few Facts About Me//
- I have danced for as long as I can remember! I took exams in Ballet, Tap & Modern growing up and I now also teach ballet during the week
- My small claim to fame is when Paulo Nutini was a guest at a wedding I photographed!
- I have recently got into outdoor fitness, I love how it makes me feel physically + mentally and it brings a positive start to my day!
- I’m a tea drinker at home but I will always order coffee when I’m out! Anyone else? I also love an iced coffee!
- I love listening to a variety of music, anything from indie or chart music to Westend musical hits!
- I have a Jack Russell called Daisy who features regularly on my social media pages, she definitely gets all the attention!
- I love going out for brunch, it has to be the best meal ever! A stack of pancakes covered in banana and maple syrup, or scrambled egg and avocado on toast… yes please!
- I love to travel and explore the world when I can. I’ve also been fortunate enough to photograph weddings in Italy + Jamaica.
- My ideal day out is probably a walk along the seafront with fish + chips to finish!